What would it mean to finally conquer that big turn-around in health, to make the jump to the next level in performance, or for someone to have your back as you start brand new to cycling?
If any of those statements above ring true with you then you've come to the right place. Feeling stuck, at the end of your rope when it comes to your health, or stagnant at a certain level of cycling performance is a frustrating and lonely experience - we call this feeling like a Joe. We strongly believe that with a little encouragement, some help getting smart fitness integrated into your lifestyle, and a proper approach in nutrition - you are right around the corner from better health and your best year ever on the bike.
Our approach isn't just about more speed. But how the right approach towards cycling makes a better you.
No illusions here, most of us are middle-aged and coming at cycling with a passion to compete, to be capable for awesome challenges, but also to keep our health in check. Getting to this feeling is what we call making it to Pro. As much as we can daydream about being 22 and an aspiring professional athlete - most of us don't want the extra work hours and 85% pay-cut to do so. But we also sense what could be brought out in us with some help tackling big goals.
In our method we strongly believe that the excitement for competition and going after big goals creates motivation for personal development that brings out the best in who we are meant to be.
That is where JoetoPro Cycling can help. We aren't just about trying to build raw fitness ability, but also mentoring newer riders into the sport and culture of cycling. We offer a combination of solid training principles, flexible enough to match any lifestyle. But with a strong focus on skill development, nutrition and introduction into cycling culture.
If you are ambitious and looking to see results in racing - we can help. If you aren't the racing type, but want to be healthy and in the best shape of your life - then we can help as well. If you are ready to get started subscribe below - and we will be in contact right away. (No setup fee, just a monthly Coaching subscription of $99.99.)
Below is the CLIENT SETUP FORM - it takes you through the THREE STEP PROCESS to getting started with JoetoPro Cycling Coaching!
What is our Method?
- Practically focused having your Training Plan match your life's rhythm. There is a lot of focus on making your schedule work, while staying creative and flexible to help you get the right work done.
- Periodization Model's of Training - there is a lot of focus on doing the right work, at the right time AND making sure the kind of training you are doing is progressive.
- We use TrainingPeaks for planning, communication and building your workouts.
- We use WKO4 for analysis - this is a highly intuitive program that is on the cutting edge of training principles and understanding the unique nature and talents of each rider.
- We are available when needed for questions and feedback. Often we can often respond quickly, but will always try to get a response to you within 24 hours.
- Training Plan's are laid out 3-4 weeks at a time, in blocks. If we have travel and schedules ahead of time we can match training around those schedules. As changes happen to your schedule during a training block, we can offer ideas, but you will need to manage your time after a training block has been established.
- This is training for real-life people by real-life people with family's, businesses to run, big goals - and big life responsibilities.